Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN IS UP!

SO this is my first blog on this dedictaed site! I am really really tired (forgive the typos). Ive been shooting True Blood, doing PR, Comicon, harrassing all my co-stars to sign everything including there...well, you know...and now I feel I need to blog as this is a community project. We will do this together or this project won't get made or seen and Elepahnts and Rhino will suffer and i believe the human animal too as too much of an imbalance in nature affects all. We are all part of nature, we are all part of that divine energy - whatever it may be - this place is a rare creation. So the big news is that my kicksarter campaign is up!!! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/90829120/kristin-bauers-out-for-africa-documentary I have MANY True Blood incentives thanks to my poor, beautiful, harrassed cast, directors, writers... And I will be posting about more incentives as they come in, and also the progress of the film. Thank you! The elephants and rhino thank you! Much Love, (off to get more caffiene and then meet with a possible associate producer) Kristin and Abri too (who is keeping me propped up) LINK TO KICKSTARTER: www.OutForAfrica.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin, you should make the link clickable to the site for donations, add it to every blog. Just hit link on top of the blog edit page and paste it in. Love you and your big open heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good Idea Urno!
    I just did ad them with that link button but it doesn't seem as if they are active???

    Thanks for your help.

    Wonder why they aren't working?

    Kris

    ReplyDelete